At MW Funeral Directors Bristol we pride ourselves on providing each family with one point of contact, who not only arranges but also directs the funeral. We ensure you have the time, space and privacy to design exactly the right funeral for you.
You can either find out more about our Bristol funeral plans on this page or download our funeral plans using the button below. We have also provided our Funeral Planning Checklist and our complete pricelist. If you are planning a funeral in Bristol you may like to book an appointment to visit our offices in Earthcott Green or Westbury-on-Trym Bristol and talk directly to one of our team of undertakers.
Before the day your funeral director will:
• Meet with your loved ones’ to provide all the support, guidance and advice they wish, including completion of all necessary documentation;
• Liaise with all third-parties including doctors, hospitals, hospices and homes, coroners, crematoria, cemeteries and celebrants or ministers;
• Arrange notices, flowers and organise orders of service;
• Arrange any viewings they request.
On the day of the funeral your funeral director will:
• Organise the hearse and all necessary staff, fulfilling your and your loved ones requests and any special requirements.
• Manage the music, pallbearers, floral tributes and any other services that have been requested.
Services provided to you
• Following your death, your personal funeral director will organise for you to be brought into our care as soon as possible.
• As per your wishes we will care, prepare and dress you for the funeral and any viewings your loved ones request.
• We will provide a hearse to transport the coffin to the location(s) of the service(s) and committal.